View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Hi Jim

If I may, I have a couple of thoughts for you. I will read the sample later when I have time but I thought I might add to the comments made by dadioflex.

If you have a short story put it out there for free now. Why? There are hundreds of free books being put out by Amazon at the moment. I have downloaded over 900 in the last 3 weeks alone and it shows no signs of slowing down. I have been pretty ruthless as well. In that time I have purchased a dozen books by some of the Authors I have been introduced to by the freebies. I also have several more in my wishlist.Tell me why I should buy your book? A free story might just do that. Put it at the end of your paid for novel and it is a waste of time. Those who read the whole book will have made their mind up about you by the end and people like me (there is a lot of us) will probably just skip the book for one of the many freebies.

As an aside, dadioflex likening it to Hal Spacejock certainly has my interest.

Good luck
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote