View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #45
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao View Post
It may not be exciting to those of us already using a Kobo or one of its apps, but this is huge for Kobo. There's no denying that Facebook has a lot of members and having their app/store integrated with Facebook will probably gain them a lot of new customers.
I would agree with you, but seeing the world like that would require me to temporarily leave my selfish and self-centered comfort zone.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote