View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #55
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by colibris79 View Post
Sorry for that . As mdp has explained the automatic A2 (normal mode) only happens when you are scrolling in certain apps like webpages. Otherwise you have to manually change it (you can do it from the bottom bar). Most of the times when I talk about A2 is because I have manually changed it, so it is in "Always A2" (like in the last post about taking notes).
But most of the time I am in "Normal mode". I personally have no problems scrolling through text inside of apps and finding the part that I need. I find it this automatic change between normal and A2 very smooth.
That makes sense now. I only have automatic, and I also find the switch between the two to work quite well.

Edit: the only one I had that you could switch between A2 and normal was the Onyx T68 and there was no automatic. It was one or the other.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 10-16-2017 at 02:09 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote