View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:04 AM   #48
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
hehehehe

They've mistaken not having caught the interest of pirates with technological security.

With the right video ripping software, you can record a streaming video and save it. Pluralsight (a site that sells instructional videos) has a piracy problem for just that reason.
Hell, you don't even need that. I have a download accelerator that will simply grab a video and wait for you to confirm that you want it. Bloody thing has to be put away on the few occasions that I go to YT or Vimeo, etc.

I should have said: they know not whereof they speak, when I posted that. Duh. :-)

Thx, @Nate!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote