View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 02:06 PM   #32
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
If this tool claims it can work without jailbreaking, I would love to hear more, since that should be impossible. Ever since the K4NT days the collections info has been hidden on the system partition.

Heh, I wonder why they don't support the KV?

OK, well, I suppose it is possible they communicate with Amazon's servers and mnage your Cloud Collections. That would require having Amazon-employee access to their backend I should think, or how would they get their hands on the nonexistent APIs?

And again, it really does not make sense that the KV isn't supported... except that it hasn't been jailbroken, which coincidentally means it matches the status of the calibre plugin "Kindle Collections". Except, you kind of do need to be jailbroken...
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote