View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #131
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I am about to receive hubby's new kindle on Monday. I will update to 2.5.2 then leave the whispernet on to see if it updates to 2.5.3 overnight. Now, I have done the hacks before and have successfully hacked with the 2.5.3 for both font and screensaver. This was the process to get the screensaver folder into the kindle etc etc.

For a brand new kindle, could you confirm exactly the process I now need to do. Do I still need to set up the screensaver folder etc that we had to for earlier firmware, or does the hack for the 2.5 update (clarknova) mean that I dont have to go through this process with a new one?

Thankyou!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote