View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #1079
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Never had a problem with that myself. I always get a choice of apps to use unless I specify a default. And if I accidentally chose Mantano as a default, I'm always able to go into the Android application settings for Mantano and view/clear the "Launch by default" settings.
Which is why I was so surprised to see this behavior. I prefer to stay on the page and continue reading the story, or check something else by the writer while the download continues in the background; I don't want to stop what I'm doing and attend to the download at that moment. I disabled the downloads window in Firefox, I want to be able to do the samehere.

In any case, I updated Mantano in the meantime, so we'll see what happens next time I decide to download a story.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote