View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #1075
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I agree. Good reader app and also a very nice interface that makes it easy to find and browse books.

I have 3000+ books and I have them all on my android tablet. I use calibre to fix metadata and save them to different folders depending on genre. After that it is easy to create collections in Mantano for the genres. New books are easy to add. Mostly epub, but also some pdfs.

I would really like to be able to automatically add books to collections based on tags. And rescan the books. But saving to folders also works.

I estimate that I can easily hold 6-8000 books on my xoom. But before that I suspect that I have upgraded to a new device with more memory.

Last edited by Adoby; 04-18-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote