Thread: Glo Pictures and question
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Fingerprints on the back don't matter as it should be used with a good case. Then you won't be touching the back.

As for the photos, thanks in advance.
I disagree. Kobo's are designed to be comfortably held in the hand. Cases always mess that up. I prefer reading without a case because it's much more comfortable. Fingerprints on the back is therefore a shame. But, I prefer a nicely quilted comfortable back with fingerprints than a hard and cold (Kindle) clean back.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote