View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I don't think the T-1 is capable on it's own, to do more than a basic Collection setting. No or have I seen a way to force books into the Periodical Section.

For me, I use Caliber and the Tags column. I always put series info in the Title, since I always want the series books to sort together, inside each collection. Then you get a formula on how to name the Tags so that they'll sort near each other when you look at collections.

But the work all done in Calibre. I have a lot of genres and a lot of fanfic, and so far it's worked pretty well doing it that way.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote