View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #13149
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Checked for that, didn't see it which was why I asked. Just checked again, now it's there, guess my sanity's in question!
And if you go to the Ridan site, there's a button on the left side with:

eBook: $4.95
Save 20% only $3.99
<Add to Cart>

Their standard deal is 20% on all eBooks bought direct from them. But I'll never do it again. Last time I bought from them directly, they were on vacation or something, and didn't bother to send me the book for several days, and then only when I complained! With a very cavalier attitude so I decided to just buy from Amazon.

Frankly, I've been very UNimpressed with Ridan. And I notice Nathan Lowell is doing his new series as pure self-published since he's had so many problems with Ridan.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote