View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #120
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Steven,

Are you on Twitter? I can't find a way to follow you on Twitter on your blog.
I use a Twitter widget to post my latest tweets on my blog and also list my handle on Goodreads and in my about section.

Now I don't actually have all the answers or secrets of this but my best guess is the best way to get more numbers is to raise one's profile online. This means a whole lot of Goodreads friends, twitter followers, facebook likes etcetera. The payoff for doing this is that it can help you be found by other authors who will help to promote you.

Also the best way to raise you blog numbers is to like and comment on other blogs. This will get you comments, which is a formal of social proof. This is the foundation for my blog engagement.

Also, I'd suggest making a stumbleupon account and stumbling all your favorite blog posts.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote