View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #14
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
With two months experience, I can now tell you the 505 works great on the treadmill. I set it to the largest font and use an MEdge leisure cover and it is easy and pleasant to read. And I've discovered that one hour on the treadmill while reading a great sleazy detective novel feels like ten minutes. It's really made what used to be a tedious chore, a real pleasure.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote