View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaedalus View Post
Actually, scratch that fix. 0.7.43 is still swapping the images for the cover image. I managed to reconnect the missing images in the HTML doc with dreamweaver, saved the file, put it in Calibre and now have the wrong, irreparable cover image.
The covers, to my knowledge, only get updated on exports from the database (save to disk or send to device) or on conversions, the book formats inside the database remain largely untouched. If you haven't run a conversion or exported the file from the database, that would be expected behaviour, I believe.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote