View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
Oh I fixed it. I don't have Wordpad, but the comparable program for a Mac is Textedit. So I thought I'd try doing what you did. It turns out this was the only program I had that opened the file in rtf as a clean file, no errors. So I save it from there as an rtf, loaded that into Calibre and converted it, and it converted fine.
I'm glad you got it working.

In the future since you created it in OpenOffice you can try this extension (the creator is developing it in this thread) to save it directly as a epub or save it as html from Openoffice and then convert with calibre.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote