Thread: Remarkable 2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 09:09 AM   #63
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
I watched the rant on “My Deep Guide.” The things that people choose to lose their shit over never ceases to amaze me. It’s a sketching tool, not a CAD workstation.
I woudn't call his reporting a 'rant'. He was very calm in detailing the issue. I found it very informative. This is something, in my opinion, that the Remarkable team will need to address, just as it was addressed in "My Deep Guide".

Here's a link to the video, for anyone else who would like to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCtOCsRNkA

The issue is also under discussion among a number of Facebook Remarkable users.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-25-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote