View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 01:11 AM   #27
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 284984 View Post
Not ready to jump ship fully yet but it's extremely promising. I'll be keeping a close eye on BookFusion. I think this is a massive, massive gap in the market and I hope you nail it, been looking for this product/service for years.
Thanks a lot for trying our platform.

We released an updated IOS version yesterday that has improvements in for both PDF and EPUB. Will do a separate post with the details. What are the critical items that you would like to see implemented or improved to have you jump ship fully to using BookFusion?
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote