View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
The new forum site appears to be amazonforums.com. There are a couple of threads on the topic of ‘wish list’ but bottom line is that it is what it is and there are no signs that Amazon plans to restore functionality that was there before. EReaderIQ is no longer able to scrape wish lists because they have ‘progressive load’ feature.

If you are using a browser, you can use browser’s text search for ‘price dropped’ to find things with price drops, though this is not as efficient as the former filter for ‘items with price drops’. And of course you can manually change the order or set priority but that is not particularly ‘scalable’ for lists with more than a few dozen items.

Meanwhile it seems Wish Lists are not accessible on Kindles following the latest updates. I cannot add new items or view the lists on the Kindles I use. I am more optimistic about this getting fixed, however.

In a way, it is sort of a good thing if it means I miss out on some deals that I’d otherwise feel compelled to buy. I have 800+ books I’ve yet to read and I manage to add to the pile without any help from the information I used to glean from my wish lists.

Last edited by tomsem; 11-07-2017 at 10:33 AM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote