View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 06:38 AM   #15
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
I let my Aura 6" Sync over wifi just now - the Sync took longer than normal, but the update did not take very long from the patched version of the software.

The home screen now has 4 books that I am reading across the top (that I really should finish...) and shows the percent read and time remaining. The second row of graphics left is "My Books" and lower left is "Recommended, Based on your books", then a bottom text row with "Find your next great read" on the left and a way to browse by category on the right.

It does not look like you can have reading stats show on the home screen.

From within a book it takes an extra touch to get to the home screen.

It looks like it is mainly change to get the advertising some additional attention. Aesthetically, it looks good, so I will not complain.

It is interesting that 2 updates came pretty quickly, but now I will be able to remember my patch setting since I just adjusted stuff last night!
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote