View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:40 AM   #48
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
With the current release you should have:

../koreader/fonts/
../koreader/data/dict/
../koreader/data/hyph/
../koreader/data/tessdata/
../koreader/defaults.persistent.lua
../koreader/settings.reader.lua

Do you have the koreader folder listed at the beginning of your device's internal storage? If so is there a data folder inside the koreader folder?

Luck;
Ken
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in responding. (I'm on the road.)

The files you and directories you reference above are not being generated for me.

I manually created
../koreader
../koreader/data/dict (containing the same Stardict folders I use on my Kobo)
and added ../koreader/data/defaults.persistent.lua (copied from my Kobo)

../koreader/settings.reader.lua did appear later, presumably after I changed one of the default settings.

But I have been so far unable to get the files and directories you list to automagically appear. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest stable version as well as a few of the recently nightlies but none seems to do the trick.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote