View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 01:07 AM   #11
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Ok, just run ./bin/kobopatch-darwin-64bit. I'll fix that in a moment. That was a regression in the build script line ending conversions. I've fixed it, and it is currently rebuilding. The updated zips will show up in a minute.
Many thanks, nice to have the full screen back for my text.

Of interesting note, the progress bar doesn't take up a line of usable space (well maybe if you got the text to be as small as it is), but you CAN get text to ride right up to it. At least I was with the available patches, using Deja Vu Serif eink font. I did modify one patch of GeoffR's, reduce top/bottom page space I replaced the 28 value of the One/Forma with 14. Then it was just tinkering with font size / line spacing in the typeface settings until I was satisfied.

I'll probably mess around w/ it more when two missing patches (24 line spacing, and custom font sizes by GeoffR) are added. But this would just be to see if I could fine tune the font size/line spacing. As it is I've got the text to be right to the edge of my Forma, 8" of text? Yes please, and thanks to all you patch writers
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote