View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 11:58 PM   #7
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by poczynek View Post
Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for the team effort.
No problem!

Quote:
Out of interest, the most annoying thing for me is that it doesn't take much for it to turn upside down when tilted slightly. Is there any way to lock it so that the buttons are always on the right and won't adjust when tilted?
Probably. I'll look into this next week (I need a break from all of these updates).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
This great, thank you SO MUCH to you and all the Kobo Crafting Crew.
No problem! And I wonder what Jackie and NiLuJe will think of our new name .

Quote:
It's great to have advanced controls back for sideloaded fonts, and the interactive demo is a work of genius, thanks! One thing I wasn't sure of, does using the patch for "Book Progress Off" affect the progress bar? At the moment, that's all I have showing anyway, with header and footer off. If I can gain an extra line while keeping the bar, great, if not I'll leave it as is. Thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to get these patches ready for us
Nope, it doesn't affect the progress bar. And thanks for reminding me that it exists (I forgot about it when making the demo), I'll add it in a moment. Update: done.

Last edited by geek1011; 09-22-2019 at 12:16 AM.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote