View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 11:54 PM   #6
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Changes to the kobopatch zip:
v52 (2019-09-21): Everything (no, really, literally everything changed). This is the largest patches release so far. See here for the details.

There is also a new interactive demo to test out the different header/footer/margin patches and settings.
This great, thank you SO MUCH to you and all the Kobo Crafting Crew.

It's great to have advanced controls back for sideloaded fonts, and the interactive demo is a work of genius, thanks! One thing I wasn't sure of, does using the patch for "Book Progress Off" affect the progress bar? At the moment, that's all I have showing anyway, with header and footer off. If I can gain an extra line while keeping the bar, great, if not I'll leave it as is. Thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to get these patches ready for us
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote