View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #22
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Unless I'm mistaken there is no "genre" column in calibre. In order to see a "genre" column it had to be added as a custom column by the user and calibre currently does not support Metadata Plugins writing to custom columns.
No "Genre" Column? I have had a Genre column in my Library forever.
Ok, I checked. when making a New Library, Calibre does NOT create a "Genre" column. I guess I must have created my Originally Library off of someone else's Library template which included the "Genre" column. I did not realize it was a custom column.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote