View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #37
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'm also interested in first class device driver support for the Sony PRS-T1.

Not sure about calibre architecture or how devices are implemented, and while I try to learn, I will try to help as much as possible testing/reverse engineering. I'm also willing to contribute towards a T1 for any developers committed to working on the driver that Kovid is comfortable with.

Last edited by log; 10-06-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: rm section that was already in basic driver seems like
log is offline   Reply With Quote