View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #9
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
drool!
Yeah, there's nothing quite like great trash. It's certainly not trash to me just because someone else is idiotic enough to throw it away.

I got one really gorgeous old table top (about 8 x 4 feet) from a building that had been condemned after an earthquake. I sort of went in there anyway to see what was going to be hauled off, and then called a friend who had a pickup truck to get his ass over there NOW so we could grab what was left of this conference table before the wrecking ball showed up.

It was in my place for about 15 years, and then I gave it to an ex-boyfriend and his family (he was my ex before he got married .... long story, but I simply adore his wife and kids) to use at their house. Last time I was there, it was still getting a lot of use.

I just love urban archeology .....
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote