View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:48 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I think it is filling in nicely. And one great point over my local book store -- they're never out of stock of any title they carry.

Now you mention that it seems that some of the Sony people are reading this forum, I know that others are not yet reading this forum. I have talked to 2 of the 8 people providing support for the reader via the phones and neither of them admitted to have heard of mobileread before I mentioned it to them. (The 8 support people was their answer when I asked "How many of you are there?") So we know that now 25% of the support staff have heard of mobileread.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote