View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
In addition to the delay on opening being much shorter with epub, I find that changing displayed font sizes is much faster as well. With long lrf books I find that there is a long waiting period the first time you change between any two font sizes, whereas the waiting period is much shorter on epub books and no longer seems dependent on the length of the book.
It is because you are not using eBook Library software.
I use it and it doesn't matter how long ebook is, the switch between font sizes takes as long as 1 second, including the first time.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote