View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 01:49 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GScrim View Post
It not that its difficult...the icon is hidden "sometimes" + it's already in a language you don't understand.

So for others not to suffer (and nearly give up) and for showing gratitude for such great FREE software I made this pic for easy guidance.

Click on the below pic to open bigger.

Thank guys
Sadly, this doesn't work well. I installed Calibre on my laptop which is set to Duch (and I can't change that as it's my office laptop). I prefer to use English though (so I chose that when I installed it), as it makes searching for functions n the internet a lot easier. However, now my Calibre shows both English and Dutch...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote