View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 03:21 AM   #235
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
In the EpubSplit plugin settings (Calibre Preferences->Plugins->EpubSplit) there are settings for which columns to copy from the source to the new split books.

If Copy Comments is checked, and source comments is not empty, the comments will be copied prepended with "Split from:" (which may be translated in other languages).

If unchecked, or if source comments are empty, split book comments will be left empty.

However, I have noticed an issue with the way the "Split from:" is being prepended that causes problems with certain existing comments HTML.

If I fix that, I'll consider changing it to more closely do what you'd like.
Thanks Jimm, that would be great if that could be implemented.

Knowing which omnibus to check for the source file is helpful when I have more than one omnibus from the same author. At the moment, I'm backloading this information manually. Also, I sometimes have multiple copies of a work - one I'd picked up free, and the other as part of a boxed set because I liked the first.

@Terisa - Another custom column? I already have too many!
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote