View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #232
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Is it possible to configure the plug-in to produce a boilerplate text in the Calibre metadata comments field? Specifically, if the field is empty, add the boilerplate, if it's not empty, add the boilerplate at a specific point (beginning or end) with an extra line added.

I like to note which omnibus I'm splitting the files out of, so I'd want to be able to configure it to produce something like 'Split out of [title] omnibus'
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote