Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:56 AM   #805
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirabee View Post
Where can I find that link that you posted? Thank you.
It is in this thread about three posts before your first post. In a long running thread like this, it is probably a good idea to read the last couple of pages to see what has been happening.
Quote:
That’s a bit rude to ask me if that’s a serious question when I am asking for help and clearly don’t really know what I am doing as this is quite advanced for my knowledge regarding tech. I thought this was a friendly forum where we could ask questions.T his is the page I used:
https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...kobo-ereaders/
You asked "What are configuration options?" That is such a basic thing that is needed for any bit of software, that it doesn't really seem a credible question. And the page you linked to actually had a description of the how to configure the hack. And, yes, there was some sarcasm.
Quote:
And no it never mentions anything regarding configuration settings. Thank you for your help.
From the page, with a bit of emphasis:

Quote:
If you want to give night mode a try, here’s how to do it. I’ll give the short and simple method; more detailed information can be found on MobileRead and Github. There are directions over there to further tweak the settings if you want.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote