Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:22 AM   #801
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirabee View Post
Oh man I don’t know what any of those things are haha
The software version is 4.8.11073, is that what you mean by firmware?
This is the github link I used: http://dbeinder.github.io/kobo-nightmode/
That one won't work with the firmware version you have. I would work with any firmwar version up to about 4.2.x. The link I gave a few days before it the one to use for recent firmware version.
Quote:
Yes the device restarted! The first time I did it it actually completely reset itself and I had to redownload my books and set up the reader again. Then when I tried to install nightmode again it just restarted and read ‘updating’ but I got nothing..

What are configuration options?
Is that a serious question? Did you read the page you download the hack from? It did have an explanation of the options. And when you install the hack it creates a configuration file that has explanation of the options.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote