View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 10:54 PM   #29
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Additional $2.98 Blood on the Stars Whispersync Deal.

Quote:
The two titles are these:
Ruins of Empire (Blood on the Stars Book 3).
Cauldron of Fire (Blood on the Stars Book 5).

From the pictures on the covers, and the title of the books, I have to assume that the Blood on the Stars series is a science fiction series.

The ebooks themselves are $0.99 each. The WS audio for each one is $1.99. So, the total for each WS deal is only $2.98! FYI--the audio alone at Audible is $21.95 for each title!

Both of these are long, as books--430 pages for the Cauldron of Fire title; 378 pages for Ruins of Empire. Expect the audios to be commensurately long.

These books must be good. For one thing, the series currently consists of 7 titles (the 7th one being published just yesterday, March 18). And the two titles currently under discussion both have over 4.5-star ratings at Amazon.

Ruins of Empire (Book 3).
Cauldron of Fire (Book 5).
The WS deal for Call to Arms (Book 2 of the Blood on the Stars series) has dropped way down in price now, also. The deal now is the same price as the two above ($2.98), and for the same reason--the Audible narration has dropped in price to $1.99.

This present book is rated 4.7 stars, from 273 reviews at Amazon. It's 442 pages (= big bang for the buck). Just for "kicks," I checked Audible to see what they charge there for the audibook book alone; it's $21.95. Tough decision to know which way to go, huh.

Methinks that WS deals on other ebooks in the series probably will drop soon, if they haven't already. I'll try to monitor that in the next few days.

Call to Arms (Blood on the Stars Book 2).

[Sorry, I managed to erase the post that I quoted from, above. What I did also caused this post to appear before one (#30) that I initially had posted after it. G.]

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-20-2018 at 06:56 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote