View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 01:41 PM   #72
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
"Consuming" a book is probably the best all encompassing word we can come up with. The differentiation will simply confuse and at worst, antagonize other people. I plan to continue to call listening and braille usage reading.
I think of Braille usage as reading for two reasons: it's the same individual experience and intuition of the text and the text is composed of words which are spelled. Similarly, I think GeoffR is right when he said that listening to Morse Code is the aural equivalent of reading.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote