View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #66
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
Today, and for the last few years if I do that I'll fall asleep. I miss being able to do that. And that's true of music and audiobooks and audio drama and old time radio shows. If I do something with my hands, just about anything, I'm fine. If not, I'm sleeping.
Yep. Seems to be lack of visual input that does it for me. I never fall asleep when I'm reading, but try to concentrate on something audible only and it knocks me out almost instantly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote