View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 12:00 PM   #65
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I go out like a light if I do that! The only way I can listen to audiobooks is while I'm going something else. I listen to them mainly on long car journeys.
I think age might have something to do with this, at least in my case. I used to be able to sit back, close my eyes and just listen. It was my preferred way to listen to audiobooks and to music. My mind would stay fixed on it.

Today, and for the last few years if I do that I'll fall asleep. I miss being able to do that. And that's true of music and audiobooks and audio drama and old time radio shows. If I do something with my hands, just about anything, I'm fine. If not, I'm sleeping.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote