View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 10:50 AM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I go out like a light if I do that! The only way I can listen to audiobooks is while I'm going something else. I listen to them mainly on long car journeys.
You need a good voice actor to keep you from sleeping. Hubby sometimes has snits about me reading when he's trying to sleep. When he's like that I tell him "fine I won't read." I wait till he's snoring and stick in earbuds and listen to my story. There's no way I'm sitting in the dark till he's awake twiddling my thumbs. He's never the wiser.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote