View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:27 AM   #27
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I agree that professional use requires more features than amateur use. But the problem here is: we're talking about a READING app. How much revenue do you expect to get from professional users in this kind of app? And I think that's the point.
Hi Ter!!!!!

That is the reason Faterson and me are talking about subscription model and other options. A standalone developer could live with an income of 30K year. Only need to do some calculations. 20 euro/year, need 1500 users. Assume 60K with taxes and so, 3000 users and you can make a living of it.

Do you want?
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote