View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 06:13 PM   #1991
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Whenever I get on the treadmill in the exercise room of the hotel at which I'm staying in Houston, I put on The Chopin Manuscript by Jeffery Deaver, David Hewson, James Grady, S.J. Rozan, Erica Spindler, John Ramsey Miller, David Corbett, John Gilstrap, Joseph Finder, Jim Fusilli, Peter Spiegelman, Ralph Pezzullo, Lisa Scottoline, P.J. Parrish, Lee Child, and (again) Jeffery Deaver; a "round robin" mystery-thriller. I'm about halfway through now and it's been quite enjoyable so far.
I listen to audiobooks during my daily 30 minute treadmill sessions. My worry is I don't necessarily give them their due as I maybe associate them with pain and a desire to get it over with as soon as possible . That said, I'm really enjoying Stephen King's Dead Zone right now.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote