View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I don't upload any books, largely because I cannot hope to match some of the excellent uploaders we have here.
I restrict myself to personal interest articles, that I prefer to read on my reader than a PC screen, and I can't upload here for copyright reasons, .

Hopefully some of the books I help proof on PG eventually find there way here to MR, so I count that as my own contribution to the e-reading community.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote