View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post
I purchased a 3 port usb hub & card reader adapter from ebay for mine. All in one adapter makes everything accessable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130777321318...318%26_rdc%3D1
Right on!

Added. Also, I don't want to be advertising a vendor, but this product is reasonable, available and does everything except milk the cow, collect the eggs, and till the garden. The Descript below is minimal.

GrayBean T-Flash SD(HC) MMC MS/MS DUO M2, 3 USB Ports,1 DC Input port for High Power Mobile HDD, USB 2.0 Keyboard, USB Mouse, USB Flash disk (OTG), Card Reader & USB HUB, Connection Kit For SamSung Galaxy Tab P7300 / P7310 / P7500 / 7510 / Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch/10inch
by Samsung

Besides these, your power/data cable that came with your tablet should go either to the included charger or to the computer. Just unplug it from the charger to have it available for the computer. Some USB2 ports on the computer will charge devices. (ie. some might be high power, others low.)

(added some pointers and descriptors in paragraph above)

Last edited by SeaKing; 02-20-2013 at 08:39 PM.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote