View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #71
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@aceflor: please reboot your device and try the SSH commands again WITHOUT having tried the jailbreak before. There is something seriously weird happening on your device, and I'd like to know what that is...

@all, concerning "Kindlet jailbreak": guess what, I'll just stay with "Kindlet jailbreak"
If people aren't able to read and understand the installation instructions posted in the thread, and again in the README files, and again on the screen - the exact message display is "This application requires the Kindlet Jailbreak to be installed. This is an additional jailbreak that must be installed on top of the Device Jailbreak, in order to allow Kindlets to get the required permissions. Please install the Kindlet Jailbreak before using this application." - then I guess that renaming it to ANYTHING doesn't help those people either.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote