View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #86
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugjd View Post
Pretty interested to see this. I've avoided the iPad because I think it's too big for me to find it practical, but I've not really been that impressed with my Kindle Fire in the year I've had it. a smaller iPad may be the thing.
Steve Jobs was famously against a smaller iPad even saying at one point:

Quote:
While one could increase the resolution of the display to make up for some of the difference, it is meaningless unless your tablet also includes sandpaper so that the user can sand down their fingers to around one-quarter of their present size.
I wonder where Tim Cook decided to put the sandpaper
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote