View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
T1 Battery

Lithium-ion batteries should be good for hundreds of charge-discharge cycles.
One thing I learned flying toy airplanes is that it's bad to over-discharge them. As a result, one could assume it's better to keep them charged, but this is false!

In the two months I've had it, I havn't gotten around to fully discharging my T1, but only because I was always going someplace where I didn't want to hassle around with charging and thus opted to recharge at one or two indicator bars at home.

But I won't be doing that with three bars indicated.

I recently visited a bookstore in town selling a pretty bad ereader called "Oyo". It's got Li-Ion batts too. Three of the six demo devices were dead.

All of them were permanently connected to the chargeport.
QED
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote