View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #56
ichbindasauge
Connoisseur
ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 US, iPad, Samsung Win 8 Tablet
Thanks, Kovid, for adding amazon.de in 0.8.2!!!

But... (I know, never satisfied....) could you give us the option of using amazon.com and amazon.de (or others) at the same time? My library has both, English and German books and now I would have to go into the settings and change the country every time I have a book in the other language. Thanks!
ichbindasauge is offline   Reply With Quote