View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 06:10 PM   #6
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Need? Not really, but I really enjoy running KOReader on my Kobo, which gives me a LOT of capabilities that the built in reader does not.

I can reformat books on the fly if something is bugging me, it has way better reading stats, way better book map, translations (something I missed from my Kindle), swipe gesture configuration, clipboard to QR to allow me to share passages that I enjoy via whatever I want on my phone, I can connect directly to ODPS feeds or Calibre wirelessly, I can completely turn off the front-light if I’m outdoors and don’t need it, I can look up words in definitions if the dictionary definition has a word that I don’t know, etc, etc… as well as a huge number of features that I don’t personally use.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote