View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #217
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Also, I noticed that my beautiful lavender one opens on its own now or does not close all the way, which wakes up the screen or dies not shut it down when kt should. I have my PW1 in it, which I may end up selling, but it's disappointing.
It is disappointing indeed. I ended up buying the persimmon one (which, you were so right, is not orange but red really), although I liked the color of the orange copy much better, because the orange one was not closing properly either, due I guess to the fact that the part between the plastic case and the flip cover is just not solid enough and gives in. I am now used to the persimmon color and I like holding it so much better.

I noticed also a difference in the structure of the original ones. The purple is only slightly structured whereas the persimmon structure is much more pronounced. How peculiar that the structure differs so much... Now if I was insane, which thanks god I am not, I would buy the fuschia one, just to compare...
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote