View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #212
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Googleproduct gives you a screenprotector with the case, but I don't use it.

An e-reader screen is too weak to be protected by a screen protector. If it's hit hard enough to be scratched, it'll probably just break.
I've used a screen protector on both my PW1 and PW2. I haven't had any near misses with my PW2 yet, but the protector saved my PW1 from 2 scratches that would've been on the screen otherwise.

Oops moments do happen, and they aren't always sufficient to break the screen. In my case, I was able to take the screen protector off and replace it, and it was good as new. Easier to replace a film than a screen!

I just feel more secure having one on there.

ETA: As long as you get a good anti-glare one, it doesn't change the quality of the screen, either.

Last edited by 7hir7een; 11-01-2013 at 08:06 PM.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote