View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
jforner
jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jforner knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
USBnetworking / Paperwhite

Hey folks,

I really need help setting up USBnetworking for my Paperwhite. There's a lot of info out there, I'm a little confused. If someone could give me a dead simple guide that would be fantastic.

I'm not a complete noob; I know my way around the Terminal (working on OS X), I've jailbroke many iPhones and consider myself rather tech literate. Alas, this USBnetworking stuff has got me stumped! So, if someone could add to this, it'd be great!

1. Jailbreak Paperwhite
2. Download USBnet
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

You get the idea. Thanks so much in advance!
jforner is offline   Reply With Quote